A properly controlled A/R system can result in a shorter collection cycle and fewer delinquent accounts, resulting in a better cash flow. Profit Manager's A/R module includes many features and tools to insure these improvements:
On-line entry, editing and posting, the ability to enter invoices not entered through order entry or the invoicing system, automatic cash application, management reporting tools to help zero-in on problem customers, customer defined ageing, and selective processing of monthly statements.
- Instant display of all customer invoices along with partial payments or credits for quick and easy answers to customer A/R questions.
- Post cash invoice-by-invoice or to the oldest invoices automatically.
- Forecast cash receipts through weekly 'expected receipt' reporting.
- Age invoices by invoice date or due date.
- Selective service charges.
- Select and sort customer mailing labels in a variety of ways for targeted marketing to selected customers.
- As a safeguard, A/R disallows posting of out of balance transactions; transactions remain on file in the A/R until successfully posted and updated.