Order Entry and Invoicing
Speed up customer order processing through a single screen entry and flexible process. Manage all aspects of your sales order cycle from beginning to end. Specifically designed for fast customer service and increased efficiency, Profit Manager's Order Entry module helps you insure that your customers receive ordered products as quickly as possible.
- Quick searches: Partial or full search of customers, inventory, cross references, and other records.
- Calculate sales force commissions on net sales, gross sales, or gross profit. Tie commissions to product line, item, customer class, territory, or A/P salesperson. Split commission between two salespeople.
- Credit control: Screen alert at time of order entry and/or shipping, notifies operators to customer credit problems.
- Flexible pricing by customer class, quantity ordered, dollar amount, special contract, product category, and configuration pricing. Optional price override at time of entry.
- Eliminate duplicate typing, select pre-entered comments for quotes, orders, and invoices.
- Warehouse-to-warehouse transfer: Inventory in/out with automatic G/L adjustment.
- Sales Analysis: View sales figures in terms of customers, cost, profitability, sales potential, and other factors.
- Optional Serial Control module interfaces with Order Entry.